Take a break during The Aroma Summit to go on a guided meditation journey that will relax, refresh, and revitalize you.
Vera Ventura, a stage IV metastasized breast cancer survivor, is a graduate of Skidmore College and Harvard University. She specializes in mindset coaching, non-toxic living, chemotherapy detox, nutritional healing, and bridging the gap between western medicine and natural/plant healing.
Vera is an avid meditator and yoga practitioner, teaching numerous yoga classes and healing workshops. Since 2004, she’s been in a 12-step program that addressed all her addictions, whereby she is sober from all mood-altering substances which lead the way for a deep spiritual connection with the divine.
In her spare time, she loves watching documentaries about history, traveling, and spending time with her husband Joe, a filmmaker and her two children Alma Vida and Asher.
Research Assistant- Mass General Hospital, Addiction Research, Present
Intern, Mindfulness Institute with Dr. Ellen Langer, Harvard, Present
The Clique Academy, Present
- London-based international life coaching program
Harvard University, 2012
- Masters in Educational * Dean’s List
- * Capstone Project: Research on Media Mindfulness and the effects of technology of Brain Development
Skidmore College, 2003
- Bachelor of Arts in Visual Anthropology
Buti Yoga Teacher Training, 2017
- RYT 200- Hour Buti Yoga and Vinyasa Teacher Training
Soma System, South Boston Yoga, Acupressure Training, 2014
- Roller-Ball Therapy, Acupressure
Center for Mindfulness, Univ. Mass Medical Center, 2013
- Teaching Practicum in Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR)
Prana Power Yoga, 2012
- RYT 200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training
Balasana Yoga Kids Teacher Training, 2012
- Certification to Teach Kids Yoga