Robin B. Kessler
I will explain what are Frankincense Resins, I will go into each one in detail, I will explain how they relate to the essential oil. I will talk about sustainability, how to use the resins in recipes, etc…
I am a Certified Clinical Aromatherapist in Central NJ. I mastered the chemistry of the individual components of essential oils to understand how they help your body repair itself, both physically and emotionally. I received my certification from Aromahead Institute and NY Institute of Aromatic Studies, The Northwest School of Aromatic Medicine, and continue to take courses in Aromatherapy, Resins, and Incense. I am a clinical member of the National Association of Holistic Aromatherapists, one of the largest aromatherapy organizations in the world and also an Approved Continuing Educational Provider. I am also a Professional Member of the IFPA. (International Federation of Professional Aromatherapists.
I consult with and prepare blends for pain management doctors, acupuncturists and chiropractors looking to better understand Aromatherapy and teach educational seminars. I do private consulting, in person and by phone, with people seeking my help. My specialty is working with seniors and those who need Palliative and Hospice Care. I am the Aromatherapist consultant for Stein Hospice as well as may other hospice organizations.
I have written articles on Frankincense and Hospice many Aromatherapy Publications and wrote a book called Frankincense Resins-The Journey and Beyond plus a Companion PDF an extension of recipes from the book. I now have an online store where I sell these beautiful resins plus the salves and lotions they come from. Given that I am an Aromatherapist I can use these resins in my practice in addition to using essential oils, for pain management and stress related issues.
- Aromahead Institute- Graduated as Certified Aromatherapist – February 2015
- Continuing Education- Body Butter and Lotions, Natural Living & Online Component Blending Courses
- Aromatic Medicine Certification- The School for Herbal and Aromatic Studies- November 2016
- Frankincense Resins and Incense Course with The Northwest School of Aromatic Medicine
- Inside Aromatherapy, given by Dr Joy Bowles, PHD, BSc Hons
- Graduated and Certified in Aromatic Aromatherapy with The School for Herbal and Aromatic Studies
- Advanced Aromatherapy Graduate Program at Aromahead Institute
- Hydrosol Certification and Plants with Aroma Gnosis Online School