Linda Anne Kahn
Immunity and Aromatherapy
A properly functioning immune system helps our bodies fight off disease and keeps us balanced and healthy. Now more than ever we should be doing all we can to keep this natural defense system running at optimal strength.
Essential oils are aromatic compounds extracted from plants that have been used for centuries for healing. You will understand the healing powers of aromatherapy and how to incorporate them into your daily life for mental and physical well-being.
What you will learn:
- Recipes with you for roll-on blends, room sprays, cleaners, and aromatic diffuser blends to stimulate the body’s natural; healing abilities.
- Discover the 5 best essential oils for immune support. Essential oils to help alleviate the symptoms of colds, flu, and other respiratory problems.
- Tools to safely incorporate oils into your daily life.
- Forest bathing (“Shinrin-yoku”) and how a short visit to a forest can boost immunity
Linda Anne Kahn, Clinical Aromatherapist and Lymphedema Therapist will discuss the importance of the lymphatic system and how we can boost immunity with essential oils, nutrition and lifestyle.
Linda-Anne Kahn CIDESCO HHP CLT-LANA, NCTMB, CMT is an Internationally trained Beauty Therapist, Clinical Aromatherapist, Holistic Health Practitioner and Dr Vodder’s Lymphedema Therapist. She is a Nationally certified Massage therapist, State certified Esthetician and Integrative Health Coach.
Linda-Anne is Board Certified as an Internationally recognized Cidesco Diplomate. She is certified as a Clinical Aromatherapist from Eve Taylor, London and has studied Aromatherapy with many French Doctors, including Dr. Daniel Penoel, Dr Claude Lapraz and Pierre Franchomme and many other teachers.
Linda Anne has been teaching an Aromatherapy certification program for over 25 years. She is the founder and President of Lymphatic Therapy Services and Beauty Kliniek Aromatherapy Day Spa and Wellness Center, in San Diego, California, recognized as one of the country’s leading Day Spas. She is founder of Varenya Essentials skin care and aromatherapy products.
She works in her Spa treating clients with an integrative approach, using Aromatherapy, Manual Lymph Drainage, nutrition, mind body therapies and music therapy. She is regular presenter at National and International Aromatherapy conferences, as well as Lymphedema conferences.
- Eve Taylor, London Clinical Aromatherapy 1982 1983
- Dr. Vodder School Austria Certifed Lymphedema Therapist 1992
- Dr. Foeldi School Germany Certifed Lymphedema Therapist 1999
- University of Adelaide Casely-Smith Lymphedema Certification
- Integrative Health Coach IIN Integrative Institute of Nutrition
- Massage Therapy Muller School of massage Holistic Health Practitioner