Dr. Bruce Berkowsky
The Schism Between Soul and Self in Chronic Disease
My discussion will focus upon how the schism, which develops in early childhood, between one’s true, soul-nature and one’s outer self-structure, plays a major role in the development, and sustaining, of chronic diseases.
I will describe the role played by estrangement from one’s real self in chronic disease patterns, and how a return to the beginning of one’s self is a prerequisite for true deep-seated healing.
- I will then focus upon some of the basic tenets of Spiritual PhytoEssencing: The essential oil is the carrier of the unique soul of each plant
- The human soul is comprised of plant-, animal- and human soul components, and thus it can engage on a soul-to-soul level with essential oils.
- The human soul and plant souls share certain archetypal elements
- Matching oils with certain archetypal components to a human soul with similar components can result in a customized essential oil blend that serves as a mirror image of one’s true soul nature.
- This viewing of one’s true image can initiate a directional process back to the beginning of oneself, and thus the pathway to soul-fulfillment.
- In turn, soul-fulfillment is an essential factor in the resolution of chronic disease.
Bruce Berkowsky, N.M.D., M.H., H.M.C.–registered naturopath, master herbalist, classical homeopath, nationally certified in massage and therapeutic bodywork–is President of Joseph Ben Hil-Meyer Research, Inc., formerly naturopathic advisor to the Institute of Applied Biochemistry and a member of The American Naturopathic Medical Association, The Registry of Naturopaths (UK) and the British Naturopathic Assoc.
He is the founder/teacher of both Spiritual PhytoEssencing (SPE) and the Natural Health Science System (NHSS) that has evolved over nearly 45-years of research and private practice, and includes traditional naturopathy, herbal medicine, nutrition, essential oils, exercise as well as East/West healing arts/bodywork and homeopathy.
Note: To reach Dr. Berkowsky: e-mail: DrBruceB@cnw.com. To sign up for Dr. Berkowsky’s free, on-line journal or to learn more about his membership program, books, classes and recordings visit: wwwNaturalHealthScience.com
- registered naturopath
- master herbalist
- classical homeopath
- nationally certified in massage
- therapeutic bodywork