Aromatherapy for Complex PTSD
The challenge of complex PTSD is that it affects every individual differently. The beauty of aromatherapy for complex PTSD is it works directly on the limbic system, which is responsible for the fight, flight, or freeze response.
Carefully crafted customized inhaler blends can use the olfactory to limbic system pathway to provide support directly to all the structures of the limbic system.
Cynthia Tamlyn achieved her Certified Clinical Aromatherapy credentials as a Scholars graduate from Aromahead Institute, and Certified Mental Health Integrative Medicine Provider through PESI. Cynthia is a firm believer in the collaborative approach of using aromatherapy for supporting emotional wellness. She is devoted to supporting adults and children who live with complex PTSD.
- Aromahead Institute 400 hours Scholars Program
- Aromahead Institute 200 Teachers Training Program
- PESI Certified Mental Health Integrative Medicine Provider
- Trauma Research Foundation Annual International Trauma Conference 2020 and 2021
- PESI Making the Invisible Visible
- PESI From Lab Bench to Bedside: Translating Trauma Research into Innovative Treatments
- PESI Rewiring the Brain: Neurofeedback with Bessel van der Kolk M.D.
- NaturopathicCE The Case of PCOS
- Understanding Insulin versus Adrenal based Pathology
- NaturopathicCE Chakra Healing Using Essential Oils
- NaturopathicCE Marinol vs. Marijuana
- Alliance of International Aromatherapists 2019 Conference
- Botanica 2020 Conference
- Salvatore Battaglia Masterclasses 2021: Aromatherapy and Mindfulness; Aromatherapy and the Five Elements; Aromatherapy and Biofields; Healing the Spirit; Sacred Scents